Monday, May 19, 2008

Trip to Goa!!!

Just a few random pictures I took in my trip to Goa. It's a very beautiful place, of course, but a must see for those who love green :). Please take a train and not a flight - you shouldn't miss the scenic beauty of the hills. (I did that mistake while coming back and my flight got delayed by 6 hours! Go figure!)




Guruvayurappa guruvayurappa!!!





Have you been to a beach at 12 noon and been there till 4?? :D




Who said Goa has only churches ?





Please tell me you can see the clouds pouring in the right half of this picture...





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Amazing.. Lucky you :) Nice pictures too.. You took a pic of yourself in the Uyire style? ;) And I dono why Google Reader dint show me your new post for so long!

Unknown said...

Nice posting.
if you have time visit my blog also
at http://loosupaya.blogspot.com

Sathej said...

Really nice pictures. Very calm and peaceful look. Going to a beach sans crowds in the late evenings has its own charm.More so, when the sky is overcast. Serene pictures.
Sathej

Mathangi Thiagarajan said...

@durga
thank you! i actually did take a picture in uyire style! ;)

@sharevivek
thank you! :)

@sathej
thank you! going to beach is def fun but have you been there at 12 noon? I took these pics of the beach at that time. was there in the beach from 12 to 4! still i enjoyed it.

Sathej said...

Ya, the beach is always a fascinating place, no matter what time one visits it. I haven't been to the beach at 12 noon though :)Its a great feeling to be in solitude at the beach. A crowded beach somehow doesn't appeal greatly to me.
Sathej

Sanjai Gandhi said...

wow.. amazing... see this pics too.. :)
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sanjaygandhi/GoaTrip2008/photo?authkey=ysRbP7CvvKM#5167179829045882162

Sanjai Gandhi said...

:-)

Sanjai Gandhi said...

and this too http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sanjaygandhi/GoaTrip2008/photo?authkey=ysRbP7CvvKM#5167183243544883362

Mathangi Thiagarajan said...

@sathej
yeah even I hate crowded beaches. More than making us feel comfortable, they also make sure they dirty the beach

@sanjai
Thank you! but somehow i cant visit the links you've given. Says sorry not found! :S